Established in 1992, Won-Top Electronics is dedicated to providing customers with optimized discrete semiconductors at competitive cost. Combining leading foundry technologies, proprietary packaging architectures, and excellent thermal performance, our solutions help customers solve design challenges in automotive, automotive aftermarket, consumer, computer, lighting, communication, energy harvesting, and smart grid applications.
Our diverse portfolio of discrete semiconductors includes,
- Automotive Diodes
- Bridge Rectifiers
- Power Rectifiers: Schottky, Superfast, Ultrafast, Fast Recovery, Standard Recovery
- Small Signal Schottky Diodes and Small Signal Switching Diodes
- Protection Devices: Zener, TVS Diodes
Corporate headquarter and design center are located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, with manufacturing facilities in Shanghai and Shandong, China of total 10,500 M2 floor space. More than 9 billion devices are produced in 2012 in a variety of SMD, powerpack, and axial packages and have been distributed to customers in America, Europe, Asia, and Middle East regions.
- Year Established: 1992
- Headquarter & Design Center: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Manufacturing Sites: Shanghai and Shandong, China
- Employees: 900
- Products: Discrete semiconductors, protection devices
- Market Segment: Automotive, consumer, computer, lighting, communication, energy harvesting