Won-Top Electronics is committed to operating worldwide in a manner which protects the environment, the health and safety of our employees, and of the citizens of the communities where we have an impact. Excellence in health, safety, and environmental protection is essential to our continuous success, a shared responsibility and a common goal for all company employees.
We maintain the ISO 14001 environmental management system and implement the guiding principles that include:
- Complying with environmental, healthy and safety laws and regulations and with company standards and procedures established to protect human health and the environment.
- On an ongoing basis, we will assess the environmental, health and safety risks of our activities, take steps to reduce these risks, and plan for the responsible management of emergencies.
- Initiating and encouraging communication that will foster responsible environmental management and prevent injury and illness in the workplace.
- Ensuring that our employees have the knowledge, resources, incentive and authority to implement these guiding principles.
- Supporting the principles of sustainable development in our use of energy and raw materials and in the design of our products and the design and operation of our facilities.
- Measuring our adherence to these guiding principles and correct any deficiencies.
Recognizing the potential environmental issues caused by the use of banned substances, Won-Top Electronics is committed to complying with all related environmental directives and regulations and provides our customers with products and services that are compliant with EU council RoHS legislation and support REACH requirements published by the European Chemical Agency (ECHA).